For dispersed teams, employee recognition and rewards programs keep it all together.
- Boost engagement with an employee recognition program that’s visible throughout your company
- Give employees, managers, and executives the ability to recognize each other with recognitions and rewards points
- Show employees they’re appreciated and making a positive impact on the company
Did you know 81% of employees say they’re motivated to work harder when their boss shows appreciation?
It's time to think outside the box.
- Provide a high impact, low cost employee rewards to motivate your workforce
- Accommodate every kind of motivator with an extensive employee rewards catalog that includes experiences, company swag, gift cards, charitable donations, and more
- Maximize the impact of employee rewards by explicitly tying them to the recognition of specific achievements
A holistic approach is key, since 52% of employees don’t see a connection between their rewards and organizational goals.
Introduce an employee recognition program that supports company values
Bring everything from wellness to philanthropy to employee referral bonuses together in one place. Kazoo makes it easy to:
- Increase employee participation in initiatives like open enrollment or health & wellness
- Create employee incentives consistent with your company culture and values
- Add your favorite charitable organizations to our robust Rewards Engine and allow your employees to contribute to a cause that matters to them
- Update Incentives to reflect changes in the way your company works, like adding Incentives to increase participation in remote cultural activities
Properly structured incentive programs can increase employee performance by as much as 44%.
Our employee rewards program connects everyone to the process.
- Create an employee rewards program that celebrates personal, department, and company goals and KPIs
- Incentivize employee behaviors like completing quarterly Check-ins with their manager, sending Feedback to a peer, or taking part in a company Pulse Survey
- Tie bonuses to learning and development or other employee training objectives to increase participation
41% of companies that use peer-to-peer recognition reported seeing increases in customer satisfaction.
Wondering what an employee recognition and rewards program can do for your company? See what Kazoo customers had to say on G2.
- “Great service for any company.” – Taylor P.
- “Fun, easy, functional motivation tool.” – Lisa K.
- “Kazoo is great for motivating people to continue to do great things.” – Michael H.
- “Kazoo in an incredible tool for recognizing and rewarding desired behaviors!” – Karlene B.