For dispersed teams, employee recognition and rewards programs keep it all together.
- Boost engagement with employee recognition that’s visible company-wide
- Show employees their impact with easy-to-share appreciation
- Employees, managers, and executives celebrate each other with recognition and rewards points
81% of employees say they’re motivated to work harder when their boss shows appreciation — so start thanking out loud.
It's time to think outside the box.
- Motivate everyone with a diverse rewards catalog that includes experiences, custom swag, gift cards, charitable giving, and more
- Tie rewards to specific achievements and actions
- Add charitable causes your employee care about to your Rewards Engine
Employees who feel rewards meet their needs are 7x more engaged than those who don’t.
Your employee recognition program should support your values
- Drive employee participation in open enrollment, wellness, and more
- Award points with Incentives that boost your company culture and values
- Incentivize employee behaviors like completing quarterly Check-ins with their manager, sending Feedback to a peer, or taking part in a company Pulse Survey
The right incentive program can increase employee performance by as much as 44%.
Our employee recognition program connects everyone to the process
- Celebrate the creation and completion of personal, departmental, and company goals & OKRs
- Boost goal creation and completion with custom Incentives
- Tie bonuses to learning and development and other training objectives
52% of employees don’t see a connection between workplace rewards and organizational goals — we can change that.
Wondering what an employee recognition and rewards program can do for your company? See what Kazoo customers had to say on G2.
- “Great service for any company.” – Taylor P.
- “Fun, easy, functional motivation tool.” – Lisa K.
- “Kazoo is great for motivating people to continue to do great things.” – Michael H.
- “Kazoo in an incredible tool for recognizing and rewarding desired behaviors!” – Karlene B.