Ready to get in front of the trends that will define HR in 2019?
In a new guide from Kazoo and Kazoo’s, we’ve combed through leading industry reports to give you insight into five emerging trends, as well as best practices for each that will help engage your employees in new, impactful ways.
Whether you’re looking to invest in new technology, reimagine your work environment, or equip your team with skills that will help grow your company, these research-backed tricks and trips will keep you ahead of the curve in 2019.
Here’s a preview of the trending topics covered:
- Learning & Development: Did you know L&D options are one of today’s most sought-after perks for employees? Or that overall, today’s employees give their training departments a net promoter score of negative eight. Find out how to make your L&D options relevant and rewarding.
- HR technology and big data: Does the HR tech you use today proactively nudge your team with actionable insights? If not, you should be asking more from your insights.
- Reimagining the role of HR: What did SHRM recently see when they looked at the future of HR? They saw Human Resources as a champion for businesses — one with a sales and marketing approach to recruiting, a customer experience approach to employee engagement, and a C-Suite acumen for HR technology purchases.
- Employee experience: Josh Bersin declared the employee experience platform will be the next-generation, go-to employee portal for companies. Why? Because the hodgepodge of tools and apps companies invest in for wellness, rewards, recognition, or other efforts geared toward company culture are failing them.
- Workplace environments: With the recent focus on technology’s ability to impact engagement, one critical aspect of how we define the employee experience has been overlooked — the work environment. New evidence suggests we need to save the work environment now.
The industry-backed stats and cutting edge research in this guide will equip your team with the knowledge and know-how to tackle issues that truly matter to your employees. Ready to get started? Download the guide today!
Kazoo amplifies company culture through its award-winning employee experience platform that delivers engagement, retention, performance management, and improved business metrics. As a dominant force in the HCM market with an industry-leading retention rate, Kazoo partners with more than 400 global organizations to build high-performance cultures and engaged workforces. Founded in 2013, Kazoo continues to revolutionize the employee experience with its platform based on the science of motivation, rewards, and recognition. To request a demo, visit info.kazoohr.com/demo-request.