Use employee incentives to reward and drive your team’s priorities, culture, and performance.
Incentives allow employees to earn Reward Points for activities that are a priority for your company.
- Health and wellness programs
- Open enrollment and other administrative activities
- Safety and cybersecurity training
- Learning and development (L&D) initiatives
- Social giving and impact initiatives
Incentives help keep your employees aligned and connected in an ever-changing world.
- Hosting cultural events, virtually or in-person
- Being an onboarding buddy or shadowing a coworker
- Asking for or giving Feedback
Incentives drive greater success by gamifying employee performance.
- Achieving financial goals, KPIs, and metrics
- Creating, updating, and completing Goals & OKRs
- Holding regular 1-on-1s and Check-Ins
- Completing strategic initiatives such as acquisitions, major product launches, and key business milestones